Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What should I say to her?

I have liked a girl for ages now and i went out with her a cople of weeks ago but she dumped me and said, im sorry it wont work. i started talking to her a week ago again and we met up on sunday night and started getting along again really well, she was teling me se liked me and we was kissing all night. she even walked ME home which is about 30 mins from her house. ( i no i should have walked her, but she said she really didnt mind and i would have ot lost other wise) it ended with a kiss and a , i love you. then the next day i opened a convo on msn and started talking to her, she seemed off with me like before. i dont understand because we seemed to be getting along soo well and then suddenly it is like she dont like me again, this is the second time this has happend and i dont know why. i didnt do aything to upset her cos she was still fine when we left each other. it has upset me and i want her back and want her to like me.

any help? ~Help me

Julie's Answer:
MSN is perhaps the worst way to decide if a girl likes you. It doesn't show emotion and is really easy to read something wrong. I have gotten angry at many friends because I misread their instant messages. Often, they didn't even know I was mad at them until I said something. Call her up, ask to meet up with her. Don't tell her she's upset you on the phone, because you have no idea if you have her full attention on the phone, just like you might not have it on MSN. Then, when you're with her, explain to her the thoughts that have been going through your head and ask her flat out what's going through hers. If she's unwilling to solve the problem, then, after you've parted, call up a buddy and go do something and forget about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment